- Privacy and Data Use Policy From time to time We may invite you to provide Us with personal information in order to provide you with services (such as access to email newsletters and competitions). In order to deliver such services, We will need to process and store your personal information and may need to transfer it to the relevant partners and to Our service providers for processing both inside and outside the European Economic Area.
- By submitting your personal information, you consent to such processing and transfers in connection with such orders, offers or services and for any other purposes to which you consent at the time you provide the information.
- In order to enable Us to provide you with a personalised browsing experience, this site uses ‘cookie’ information collection technology, which stores information about site usage.
- We will only use your personal information for purposes for which you have consented. We will not share your personal information to third parties .
- We follow appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information so as to prevent unauthorised access by third parties.
- However, the Internet is not a totally secure medium and you acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data, except to the extent We are required to accept such responsibility by Data Protection legislation applicable in the UK.
- If you do not agree with this privacy and data use policy you should not submit your personal information on this web-site.